SFX190 Frame Kit
Made of carbon fiber, the SunFounder SFX190 quadcopter frame boasts ultralight weight and anti-collision ability. It’s an X-shaped one with simplified appearance. The 4mm thickness carbon fiber-made arms endow the drone with low wind resistance and great anti-collision ability. With not so many components, you can assemble it in minutes. It uses copper standoffs and screws as mechanical fasteners for a secure structure, thus providing a stable and smooth flight experience for your quadcopter! The camera positions is fixed, but angle is adjustable with maximum angle for 60 degrees, so it is quite compatible with Runcam or GoPro camera. This frame is perfect for hobbyists into DIY and free design aircraft models.
- Designed for the aircraft SFX190, this carbon fiber frame kit features ultralight and anti-collision ability
- Reserved with right positions to fit receiver, camera, and flight controller like F3 and CC3D. Camera angle adjustable.
- 3K carbon fiber frame: 3-layer carbon fiber structure in middle makes the whole frame firmer and with higher break-resistant ability.
- Seven copper standoffs to assemble the frame, providing a stable flight for your quadcopter.
- Diagonal distance: 190mm; Height: only 80mm; with an X-shaped mini size design; includes detailed assembly tutorial.
- 190mm diagonal distance, small size
- “X” layout frame, 90 degrees between adjacent arms.
- Strong structure with low wind resistance
- Pretty frame structure with light weight
- Wide motor position provides better protection
- Adjustable camera angle of 60-degree
- Lens with fixed film, instead of common CCD fixed lens
Flight Controller: F3 /Naze32/ CC3D:
Hobbywing Skywalker 20A: https://www.sunfounder.com/drone/esc/20aesc.html
Propeller: 5 inch
Battery: 3S 1300mAh ~ 4S 1300mAh