Difference between revisions of "TM-8120MG Digital Servo"
(Created page with "='''Introduction'''= File:TM-1820.jpg<br> The controllable digital servo has a large torque and a wide angle, and the range of torque is 20.5kg/cm ~22.8kg/cm; the angle ra...")
Revision as of 07:50, 11 September 2019
The controllable digital servo has a large torque and a wide angle, and the range of torque is 20.5kg/cm ~22.8kg/cm; the angle range is 0°~270°. The servo is commonly used in robots, mechanical arms and so on.
- Stall Torque: 20.5kg/cm (284.7oz/in) ~ 22.8kg/cm (316.63oz/in)
- No Load Speed: 0.18sec/60°~0.14sec/60°
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V~7.2V
- Dead Band Width: 5μs
- Weight: 56g±5%
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Gear Type: 5 Metal
- Size: 40.0*20.5*40.5 mm (1.58 * 0.79 * 1.60 in)
Introduction of the Pins
- VCC: 4.8-7.2V working voltage
- GND: ground
- Signal: signal output
Step 2: Flash the sample code.
Open Arduino IDE, then click File -> Examples -> Servo,and select sweep.
Click the Tool, choose the development board and the relevant port; click "√", and then choose "→".
When the upload is done, you can see the servo turning from 0°to 180°then turning from 180°to 0° and circulate the operation in this way.