AD Converter-ADC0832 Module
The ADC0832 is an 8-bit successive approximation A/D converters with a serial I/O and configurable input multiplexers with up to 8 channels. The serial I/O is configured to comply with the NSC MICROWIRE™ serial data exchange standard for easy interface to the COPS™ family of processors, and can interface with standard shift registers or µPs.The 2-channel multiplexers are software configured for single-ended or differential inputs as well as channel assignment. The differential analog voltage input allows increasing the common-mode rejection and offsetting the analog zero input voltage value. In addition, the voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding any smaller analog voltage span to the full 8 bits of resolution.
The schematic diagram of the ADC0832 module is as follows:
1) ADC0832 on the module is an 8-bit dual-channel AD converter chip manufactured by NSC.
2) Small size, high compatibility, and high cost-performance ratio
3) PCB size: 1.9 x 4.9 cm
4) Operating frequency: 250KHZ; conversion time: 32Μs
5) TTL/MOS input/output level compatible
6) 0V to 5V input range with single 5V power supply
7) NSC MICROWIRE compatible — direct interface to COPS family processors
8) Easy interface to all microprocessors, or operates “stand-alone
9) Operates ratiometrically or with 5 VDC voltage reference
10) No zero or full-scale adjust required
11) Shunt regulator allows operation with high voltage supplies
12) Remote operation with serial digital data link
13) TTL/MOS input/output compatible