4 Inch Touch Screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi
This 4 inch LCD Touchscreen fits snuggly on top of the Raspberry Pi, a little wider than Raspberry Pi, but totally beneficial to take your projects from good to great. The resistive touchscreen provides you with an easy way to display information coming off of the Raspberry Pi and the OS currently running on it.
The 4 touch screen with resolution 480*320 and has a high refreshing rate, nearly 50-60 frames per second, thus giving you the best fantastic game-play and vedio-watching experience. The back light switch of this LCD touch screen HAT can be turned off to lower power consumption. Simply plug the 13x2 GPIO header into your desired Raspberry Pi and you'll be able to start using your new resistive touch screen!
Note: The screen is not driver-free, you will need to install a driver to play.
- Screen Size: 4inch
- Type: TFT, Resistive Touch
- Interface: SPI/GPIO
- SPI Driver Speed: 125mHZ
- Resolution: 480x320(pixel)
- Backlight switch: turn on/off the backlight to save power
- Dimension: 95.5×61mm
- Power Consumption: 5V 0.16A
- 1 x 4inch Touch Screen
- 1 x Touch Pen
Download the image you need by accessing the Raspberry Pi official tool
The following page pops up after the tool installation.
Click "CHOOSE OS" to choose the control system.
Click "CHOOSE SD CARD".
Click "WRITE" to start writing in the system. Please wait for a moment.
- The good use of the screen requires you to install a driver and you can do it by connecting to RPi via ssh.
- Check the RPi ip via Advanced IP Scanner.
- Advanced IP Scanner download link: https://filehippo.com/download_advanced_ip_scanner/
- putty download link: https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
- Download finished, putty page is as shown. You need to input RPi ip, and type in 22 in the port box. Check ssh and click open to connect with RPi.
- sudo rm -rf LCD-show
- git clone https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git
- chmod -R 755 LCD-show
- cd LCD-show/
- sudo ./MHS40-show
The above commands executed, the system restarts automatically for display and touch in good condition.