10.1 Inch Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi(NEW)
Power: DC 12V/1.5A
LCD Type: IPS
5-point Touch Screen
SunFounder 10.1 IPS monitor is a 5-point capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1280x800, bringing you perfect visual experience. It works with various operating systems including Raspbian, Ubuntu, Ubuntu Mate, Windows, Android, and Chrome OS (you may need an USB extension cable).
- Power on the screen, after the green LED flashes one time, it lights on continuously; and the red LED lights on immediately.
- If there's no HDMI signal, only the red LED will turn on.
- If there's an HDMI signal, these two LEDs will turn on.
- If you press the power button, the green LED will turn off and the red LED will keep turning on.
- If you remove the power cord, both of the two LEDs will turn off.
Buttons on the main board and their functions:
- Power:Short press to switch ON/OFF(go into the sleep mode) the screen. Long press to power ON/OFF the device(Raspberry Pi).
- B+:Increase screen brightness.
- B-:Reduce screen brightness.
- V+:Volume up.
- V-:Volume down.
Burn the System to TF Card
- Do not install the Raspbian system by means of NOOBS, otherwise there appears touch failure.
- On other displays, if you have installed the system on your Raspberry Pi by means of NOOBS, you can still use the 10.1-inch touch screen.
- If you have already installed the system, you can directly skip this chapter. Turn to next chapter to refer to Connect the Raspberry Pi and Screen, and you can get to use the 10.1-inch touch screen.
Prepare the tool of image burning. Here we use the Etcher. You can download the software from the
Download the complete image on the official website by clicking this
There are three different kinds of Raspbian Stretches available, among which the Raspbian Buster with desktop and recommended software will be the best choice if you have no other special requirements.
Unzip the package downloaded and you will see the .img file inside.
Note: DO NOT extract the file.